Wow, some how its been over a year since my last ‘Loving Lately’ post so I think it’s time for another one.
In no particular order, here’s what I’m loving lately:
1. – Barre & Soul class: I can’t say enough good things about this class. Toning the arms, butt, legs and core + yoga = the perfect combination! I also found an instructor who I love which makes the class even more enjoyable.
2. – Our espresso machine: Mike and I both have a caffeine addiction which includes adding espresso shots to our coffee (hellooo turbo drinks from Dunkins!) I also have an obsession with Starbucks’ lattes so I figured it was worth the investment to get our own espresso machine. And this thing is incredible! I’ve been making the most delicious decaf almond milk latte’s but once I have the baby I’ll be back at it and chugging the caffeinated espresso again.
3. – Suja drinks: I’m especially loving their new ‘Chocalot’ flavored protein drink. Who doesn’t love a chocolate drink that also has 20g’s of protein?
4. – Workouts on Pinterest: SO MANY AWESOME WORKOUTS. I printed out my favorite workouts and will add them to a lil’ binder for our home gym. This will make planning my circuit workouts a million times easier!
5. – Old Navy maternity clothes: I’ll do a separate post on maternity clothes but so far I’m loving Old Navy’s maternity line. The work pants, jeans and maxi dresses are the best (and no I’m not wearing maxi dresses yet but I’m excited to wear them this summer :))
6. – 4 Ingredient Cookies: These are hands down my new favorite homemade ‘cookie’. You guys have to make them.
7. – And lastly, I’m loving these pictures from Etsy. I can’t wait to order a bunch of prints in different sizes and frame them for baby Doyle’s nursery. Here are a few of my favorites:
_ _ _ _