Alright, let’s get to the 5 Random Things….
1) Registration is still open for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5K. It’s this Saturday, Oct. 20th in South Boston. For more information click here.
2) I tried a yoplait greek yogurt the other day and it was delicious! Have you tried one? Are they new or have I just not noticed them? The strawberry yogurt has only 100 calories, 10g protein and only 9g of sugar (whereas other fruit yogurt can have 20 grams of sugar!) I still love Chobani greek yogurt but for now on I’m going to buy whichever brand is on sale. :)
I topped the greek yogurt with a crumbled home-made trail mix energy bar.
3) I love the folks at Garmin! On my last trip to Germany, my poor beloved watch was tossed around and broke in my suitcase (I know, I know, I shouldn’t have packed it but it was fine until Customs rearranged my suitcase.) I called Garmin’s customer service and they offered to replace my watch for a discounted price of $49! Thank you, Garmin!
4) Are you guys lovin’ pumpkin flavored drinks? If so, you guys should try a Starbuck’s non-fat latte with 1 pump of pumpkin syrup (and no whipped cream). 1 pump of pumpkin is fewer calories and sugar than a regular pumpkin drink and it tastes amazingggg!
5) Lastly, I finally had a good run last night! The last couple weeks have been full of crappy, painfully slow runs so it was nice to finally enjoy a run again. I didn’t worry about my pace or distance and instead just went out and ran for 45 minutes. :D